- Core i7 - 13700K upto 5.40 Ghz
- MSI - Z790 A Pro WiFi DDR5
- RTX 4060 - Inno3D Twin X2 OC 8GB
- 16x2 - Gskill Ripjaws S5 6000Mhz CL36 32GB DDR5
3D mark Score10614
- Ryzen9 - 7950X upto 5.7 Ghz
- Asus - X670E TUF Gaming Plus WiFi
- RTX 4060ti - MSI Ventus 2x OC 8GB
- 32x2 - GSkill Ripjaws S5 6000MHz CL36 64GB DDR5
3D mark Score13862
About these PCs
When building a workstation for SolidWorks, it's important to consider the intended usage of the software. A powerful workstation will be needed for rendering and simulation, whereas a lower powered one will suffice for designing and modeling. The below recommendations and guidance are based on the requirements for SolidWorks alone, so it's important to also consider the requirements for any additional software that will be used in your workflow.
Built specifically for you
Rather than getting a generic workstation, our systems are designed around your unique workflow and are optimized for the work you do every day.
WE’RE HERE, GIVE US A CALL!
We make sure our representatives are as accessible as possible, by phone and email. At TheMVP, you can actually talk to a real person.
FAST BUILD TIMES
By keeping inventory of our most popular parts, and maintaining a short supply line to parts we need, we are able to offer an industry leading ship time.
Even when your parts warranty expires, we continue to answer your questions and even fix your computer with no labor costs.